Posted on Aug. 24, 2017
$57,000.00– $77,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Our OTR Drivers are out approximately 7-10 days; home 1-3 days!
NOW HIRING OTR Drivers for our Orlando, Lakeland, Tampa and Jacksonville locations!
Our premier employment package includes:
• Earnings up to $77K
• Hourly Pay and Quarterly Safety Bonus
• 2013 Volvos, 2018 Freightliners, & Reefer Trailers
• Pet & Passenger Rider Program
• Weekly direct deposit & company payroll card
• Great benefits including: 90% paid health insurance, vision, dental, STD, LTD, AD&D, Life, 401K, paid holidays and vacations
Compensations / Benefits
• Layover Pay-Minimum 8 hours worked/paid per day while out on the road
• Paid Detention Time
• Break(s) Paid- 30 minutes per day
• Pre-trip and Post-Trip Inspections Paid
• Paperwork Completion Paid-30-Minutes per day
• 24-Hour Emergency Contacts and Road Service
• Newer Equipment (Well-maintained 2013 Volvos & Peterbuilts, reefer trailers)
• Year-round Steady Employment
• Pet & Passenger Rider Program
• AT&T Rugged Rugby 4 Cell Phones
• Petty Cash Fund and Transplatinum Fuel Card
• Weekly Direct Deposit and Company Payroll Card
• Hourly Pay & Quarterly Safety Bonus (up to $77K per year*)
*Based upon current OTR driver staff - highest earnings report. Average yearly earnings for new OTR drivers is $60K and $52K for Regional drivers.
The following benefits are for permanent, full-time Truck Drivers
• Quarterly Mileage Bonus-$.07 Per Mile
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
• 90% Paid Health Insurance
• Vision & Dental Insurance
• STD, LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance
• 401 k / Retirement Plan
Are you looking for a medium-sized company with a highly attractive pay structure? Offers great benefits, great equipment, and is really committed to treating each employee as a valuable team member?! If so, APPLY NOW!
Education requirements• Valid Class A CDL
Experience requirements• Minimum 1 year OTR experience
Qualifications• Must have a clean driving record
• Must be in compliance with FMCSR's
• No more than 3 moving violations and / or accidents in the most recent 3 years. No more than 2 moving violations and / or accidents in the past year and no more than 3 in the past three years.
Work hours• Our OTR Drivers are out approximately 7-10 days; home 1-3 days
Who we are:
Van Hoekelen Greenhouses, Inc. (VHG) is the largest bulb grower in the Northeast, and we distribute many types of plants such as tulips, hyacinths, mums, poinsettias, cactus, etc., to retail stores across the country. Our Freight Department has professional, friendly dispatchers, who keep our company trucks running consistently, year-round.
Give us a call ... we would enjoy the opportunity to meet you.... and we will put you in touch directly with one of our long-term drivers. We are confident they will give you positive feedback about our company, and help share their experience so that you can make the right decision for your career growth!
TALK TO ONE OF OUR DRIVERS TODAY
Find out how they feel about working for our company!
Click "QUICK APPLY" for more details and to submit us your information. We look forward to connecting with you!
Talk to one of our recruiters NOW
Click on the 'Apply Now' button for our phone number