Posted on Aug. 25, 2017
Build Your Future with Basic!
Hiring in Cleburne, TX & Jacksboro, TX areas.
Teamwork is the cornerstone of success at Basic Energy Services. If you're looking for a career where you'll work together with a talented and trained team, Basic Energy Services is right for you. At Basic, our policies and employee programs are designed to help our people get the most out of their job and develop their skills.
Basic offers a comprehensive and competitive rewards program, including:
• Highly competitive salaries
• Benefits programs
• Performance-based financial rewards
Drives assigned equipment to and from customer sites to haul various types of fluids, materials, or equipment. Assigned equipment could include vacuum truck, fluid hauling, or acid truck. This is a safety sensitive position.
• Drives required equipment safely to and from location
• Loads and unloads fluid
• Completes the associated paperwork for each job to include pre and post-trip inspections, work tickets, electronic logs
• Performs routine maintenance and repair of equipment
• May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs
• Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with appropriate endorsements, such as air brake, where required
• Pass a Department Of Transportation (DOT) physical and maintain a current medical card
• Comply with applicable DOT rules and regulations
• Able to pass respirator fit test
• Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent education
• Able to lift and position equipment weighing 50 lbs.
• Able to sit long periods while driving
• Able to stand long periods while fluid is being loaded and unloaded
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS AND HAZARDS:
• Work is performed in all weather conditions and may include long hours typically
• Able to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
• Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools and moving machinery
• Potential exposure to loud noises, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres and industrial chemicals
Submit your information through "Quick Apply."