Posted on Sep. 26, 2016
Dive in at Horseshoe Southern Indiana
Enjoy fabulous benefits like medical insurance, a free on-site fitness center, a health & wellness clinic, employee dining room, rewards, recognition and fun!
With an upbeat, positive and friendly attitude, provides excellent cashiering services to casino guests.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be at least 21 years of age or older. Previous banking or money handling skills highly preferred. Effective communication skills, both oral and written. Must have basic computer skills and knowledge. Excellence in applying basic math calculations, problem-solving and critical thinking skills in a fast paced environment. Must have well-developed interpersonal skills and be a team player.
Essential Job Functions:
· Creates an exciting atmosphere for guests, following all Spotlight behaviors.
· Provides excellent guest service to all guests.
· Exchanges coupons, travelers' checks, and other forms of monetary value for currency.
· Exchanges E-Z pay vouchers and chips for currency.
· Responsible for coin/currency/chip inventories assigned.
· Prepares exchanges for cash advances and wire transfers.
· Prepares and completes all job related paperwork which includes, but is not limited to, close out sheets, payment vouchers, chip transfers, jackpots and prepares variance receipts.
· Completes currency transaction reports when applicable.
· Completes multiple transactions logs when applicable.
· Issues markers.
· Adheres to key control procedures.
· Reconciles bank at end of shift.
· Assists with the Total Rewards Center as needed
· For transactions that originate in Total Rewards but require completion, redemption, or payment at the Cage -- the individual that executes the transaction at the Cage shall not be the same individual that handled the transaction at Total Rewards.
· Maintains confidentiality of all matters regarding guests and the business operation.
· Assists with the Count Room as needed,
· Removes full cash boxes, and opens bill validator units using security and state keys from the bill validators.
· Places empty cash boxes into bill validator.
· Transports cash boxes to the Count Room.
· Ensures key control procedures are adhered to at all times.
· Operates automated currency counting equipment to count and process currency removed from the cash boxes and table drop boxes.
· Prepares Master Game Report and Slot Cash Storage Box Report with support with supporting documentation obtained from the cash boxes and table drop boxes.
· Responsible for packaging currency into predetermined amounts for later use by the cage.
· Other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
· Must be able to work independently.
· Responds to visual and aural cues.
· Must be literate and fluent in English.
· Must be able to respond calmly and rationally when dealing with guest conflict.
· Must be able to stand for pro-longed periods of time (minimum of 4-5 hours).
· Must be able to maneuver from floor to floor via stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalators.
· Must be able to twist, turn, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp, grip, hold, sort, tear, type, push, pull, and carry a minimum of 25lbs.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
· Must be able to work a varied schedule, weekends and holidays as requested.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Must qualify for, obtain, and maintain a gaming license from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana is the world's largest riverboat casino with over 90,000 sf of gaming action, we're located just 20 minutes from downtown Louisville, Kentucky and situated in Elizabeth, Indiana (Harrison County).
Caesars Entertainment/Horseshoe So. Indiana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit us in person, online or call - See apply buttons