Posted on Oct. 6, 2017
-Pay starts at $9.50
-Applicants must be able to work 4 P.M. to midnight on week nights and weekends for all -scheduled events. Concessions Cashier is offered as a part time job.
-Applicants must have reliable transportation that would not prohibit them from finishing entirety of shift.
• Greets guests approaching stand
• Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines
• Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
• Records all waste.
• Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques
• Participates in set-up of stand, arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency or shortages
• Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Cashier duties (if applicable)
• Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
• Collects the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
• Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift
Delaware North Companies is an equal opportunity employer utilizing background check/drug screen as part of the pre-employment process.