Posted on Sep. 26, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
401K, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team. We are looking for Cash/Coin Tellers at our location in Aurora CO. Please join us for one of our upcoming interview sessions listed below (note we start promptly so arrive a few minutes prior to the listed start time).
Immediate Interview dates at Loomis (please click the "Apply" button for Address and Phone)
• Friday, Sept. 29th at 10:00AM
• Monday, Oct. 2nd at 10:00AM
• Thursday, Oct. 5th at 8:00PM
• Monday, Oct. 9th at 8:00AM
• Friday, Oct. 13th at 10:00AM
• Monday, Oct. 16th at 2:00PM
• Friday, Oct. 20th at 8:00AM
• Monday, Oct. 23 at 10:00AM
• Thursday, Oct. 26th at 8:00PM
• Monday, Oct. 30th at 2:00PM
Cash and Coin Tellers process deposits inside our building for over 100 different financial institutions. These jobs require attention to detail and accuracy. Some of these jobs may require you carry a weapon at work. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment without direct customer interaction this may be the opportunity for you. There are positions open on both our day and evening shifts.
You will be thoroughly trained between a classroom setting and on-the-job training with an experienced team member. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Automatic 401K Plan for all employees and a selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, Medical, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Life, AD&D plans for the employee and their dependents.
We are looking for applicants who can show steady employment history and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check.
The Cash/Coin Tellers job duties require the following:
• Must be a minimum of 18 years old
• Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to a hundred yards by cart
• Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
• Verbally communicate with customers both internal and external
• Record information on forms and reports
• Average 40-50 hours per week. Starting pay $12.00 per hour.
On-line applicants may be contacted to further discuss the opportunity either by email or phone.
Apply online, in person or Call Monti Labelle for more information
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.