Posted on Sep. 26, 2017
At Loomis Armored US, our success is measured by the quality of our team, and that’s why we look for people who bring a winning attitude, who respect their teammates, and who take pride in a job well done.
We are looking for Cash Management Services Tellers for the Indianapolis, IN area.
Pay rate for Cash Management Services Tellers starts at $12/hr.
• Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light.
• The workspace is heated in winter, air-conditioned in summer (68-72 degrees)
• Work is performed primarily from a sitting (on a stool with back support) or standing position in front of a 3.5 – 4 foot high counter.
To apply please click on the “Apply” option to submit your contact information for immediate consideration. Once you have submitted your name and email address you will be emailed immediately a link to complete your online application. We want you on our team.
Education requirementsHigh School or GED are the minimum qualifications required.
Experience requirementsEntry Level-No experience necessary...we will train the right individuals for a great career with Loomis. Those with 2-5 years of experience in a teller capacity are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for applicants who are at least 18 years of age, show steady employment history and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes a criminal history check and a pre-employment physical/drug test.
Qualifications• Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
• Ability to perform simple computer data entry
• Ability to use calculator by touch
• Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
• Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
• Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
ResponsibilitiesConduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned.
SkillsBasic counting skills are a must.
Read and write in English.
Data Entry skills are extremely helpful.
Work hoursFull-time work consists of an average of 40 hours per week performed in 8-hour or split shifts on five
of seven days.
Employment Status: Hourly - Full Time
Monday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.