Posted on Oct. 27, 2017
Case Pick Technician
This highly visible position is the Distribution Facility at our Harrisonville, MO location. The Case Pick Tech performs selection of the case pick portion of outgoing orders and ensures final accuracy of assigned work.
Starting pay $14.94/hr.
What you’ll do:
• Pull single cases for outbound orders and hand stacks pallets
• Operate material handling equipment, including forklifts and walkway.
• Ensure the accuracy of outgoing pallets in terms of correct SKU and quantity versus Bill of Lading.
• Ensure pallets are stacked in such a manner that the consignee can obtain an accurate count of product upon receipt of the order.
• Ensure that product is unitized per CHD packaging specifications.
• Verify lot codes of assigned product and proper documentation and record keeping.
• Work along with Shipping Technicians to ensure a safe work environment and take appropriate initiatives as required.
• Keep work area clean and neat.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Regular and predictable attendance is required
What you’ll need:
• High school diploma or equivalency
• Minimum three to six months of case pick experience working in a distribution center environment
• Prefer a minimum of one-year previous experience in the operation of powered industrial trucks/material handling equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results
• Basic math skills
• Take and follow directions
• Attention to detail and accuracy
What we’ll offer:
• Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
• Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
• Career ownership & development
• Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
What we’re about:
• Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
• Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
• Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
• Entrepreneurialism- We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.