Posted on Apr. 14, 2017
The purpose of this classification is to manage cases for assigned residents/clients, and assure that each client receives continuous active treatment in accordance with his/her individual program plan (IPP) or equivalent. Employees will engage with clients on a routine basis, and utilize cognitive behavioral techniques, in order to foster and promote healthy decision making & positive interpersonal skills; employees may be required to facilitate client group sessions on healthy decision making, as needed.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in human services, criminal justice, behavioral sciences, social work, or other related field.
• No prior experience necessary.
• Certificates & Licenses: Not Required.
• Must possess a valid Ohio driver's license;
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
• Must complete 40 hours of in-service training on an annual basis
Alvis is committed to attracting and retaining qualified, productive and motivated employees through a compensation package comprised of pay, professional development opportunities, benefits and the intangible rewards of helping others to turn their lives around. We offer a variety of benefits depending upon the type of employment (part time, full time, nonexempt, exempt, etc.).
• Vacation, personal and sick leave
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short term and long term disability insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Professional development
• Employee assistance program
• Life insurance
• Shift differential pay
Please note that some benefits, such as employer-paid disability insurance, are offered upon completion of a set period of service.
To apply for this position please fill out the ‘Quick Apply” section with your name, email and phone number. Please attach, paste or type your resume in the space provided. Qualified candiates will be contacted.