Posted on Apr. 27, 2018
We are currently hiring a case advisor. A case advisor works with clients via inbound/outbound calls, emails, and voicemails to proactively guide clients through the credit repair processes, addressing client questions and concerns, and educating clients on our products and services. A client-centric focus is critical to heighten client satisfaction and retention. This position requires excellent interpersonal verbal and written business communication skills.
As a case advisor you can expect to:
• Provide world-class service to consumer and small business clients via telephone and email.
• Identify and resolve client concerns and issues, and maintain client accounts in a professional, timely manner striving to exceed client expectations.
• Consistently maintain service levels, business communication standards, and quality measures such as accuracy and responsiveness.
• Advise and/or upgrade clients to programs and services that better meet their needs.
• Maintain knowledge of business products, services, and programs.
• Adhere to business policies, procedures and productivity standards.
• Maintain the highest-level of ethics and customer focus.