Posted on Sep. 25, 2017
$20.00– $22.00 Hourly
Renewal by Andersen® is the division of Andersen windows developed strictly for the replacement market. Renewal utilizes state-of-the-art materials that provide outstanding thermal performance, while maintaining the architectural integrity of the home.
We are in search of candidates with a carpentry background and windows and doors installation service would be a plus, to assist with our on-site customer service projects. Working with the Project Manager and Service department in satisfying customer service calls and repairs. It is a full time position, paying $20-$22 an hour, based on skills and qualifications, along with a competitive benefits package.
Education requirements• Minimum of 5 years of carpentry.
Experience requirements• Window and Door installation/service experience a plus.
• 3+ years of experience within a customer service/retail environment
Qualifications• An acceptable driving record.
• Computer literate, as majority of paperwork is done electronically.
• Ability to communicate clearly through writing.
• Ability to follow procedures in any situation.
• Excellent customer service skills and natural desire to make a customer happy
• Flexible, fast-paced and copes well under pressure
• Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
• An ability to deescalate situations while meeting with a customer in person.
Responsibilities• Communicate effectively with the Service Department; gather required information to service the customer.
• Install, service or repair authorized product in customers’ homes with accuracy and workmanship.
• Manage and ensure adequate inventory of product, equipment and tools prior to on-site service.
• Trouble shoot and problem solve using carpentry skills and window and door installation knowledge to ensure satisfaction on first time visit.
• Interact and communicate well with customers.
• Exhibit professional appearance and conduct while providing a world-class customer experience.
• Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
• Work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property and loss of materials and equipment.
• Explain and provide detailed product operational instructions to customers.
• Clean debris in each home after all service and repair visits.
• Accurately complete necessary paperwork (through company computer), including work orders, customer and vendor contracts.
Apply Today - We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply call us today or email:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, submit resume, and select "Apply Now"
2. Select "employer phone" to access employer phone number to call.