Posted on May. 16, 2017
Captain, Beech 99 Cargo Pilot Omaha, NE
Offering $1,000 for relocation expenses!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – FAR 135.243(c):
• Must have 1,200 TT, 500 hours cross-country (defined at point to point)
• 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
• Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
• English Proficient
• First Class or Second Class Medical
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
• Current Passport
• Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift 75 pounds
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
• 1,200 hours Total Time
• 500 hours PIC
• 150 hours Multi
• 75 hours instrument
• Instrument Proficiency Check within past 6 months
We strive to provide our pilots a good work-life balance and are constantly working to improve our benefits.
• Competitive Salary ranging from $44,000 to $65,500 depending on experience and aircraft type
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Company provided Life Insurance
• Vacation (80 hours first year)
• 7% annual retention bonus (after 24 months)
• Flow-through program with Omni Air International, Frontier, and Allegiant Airlines.
• Ability to bid specific base, equipment and route
• Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including Allegiant, Atlas Air, Mokulele, Seaborne, SkyWest, Southern Air, Southwest, Spirit, UPS, Virgin America and Western Global Airlines, FedEx
• Known Crew Member (KCM) privileges available
• Paid training, including transportation, lodging, and per diem
• Reimbursement for Pilot Medical Certificate
• Ameriflight training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident and competent – the cornerstone of a Professional flying career
Twin-turbine PIC time
ABOUT THE POSITION::
Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation. Schedules may vary depending on base and flight. Ameriflight pilots average 60 flight hours per month, or 720 hours per year.
Must operate your aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
May be required to assist loading and unloading cargo
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 cargo airline, is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help us provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork.
With nearly 50 years in the airline industry and strong culture of safety and service, Ameriflight is known for producing the highest quality aviators.
Our pilots develop the skills to become safe, competent and confident professionals, and our updated training program is designed to help them succeed.
Whether you are at the beginning of your airline career; still wanting to fly after age 65; or just wanting to fly a stable schedule from an airport close to home, we have a spot for you on the Ameriflight team!
Ameriflight operates over 170 aircrafts with more than 2,000 weekly departures from 18 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico: ABQ, BFI, BUF, BUR, CVG, DFW, LAN, MIA, OMA, PDX, PHX, SAT, SDF, SLC, SUS, SLC, TJBQ and TJSJ.