Posted on Sep. 25, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
AirServ/ABM Aviation has open positions at Denver International Airport!
• Able to drive forklift trucks for purpose of loading and unloading freight from trucks.
• Booking and assigning freight to a flight by inputting data into computer.
• Loading freight into carts to be taken to flight line.
• Able to drive bobtail or tug for purpose of towing freight in cargo carts.
• Adhere to required security procedures and hazardous material handling requirements.
• Maintain and update inventory.
• Maintain a clean, safe work area at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
* Job duties may be modified at any time.
• Advancement Opportunities!
• Full Time, Part Time, Permanent & Seasonal Schedules
• Must Pass a Drug Test and a Background Check
Apply in person, Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM
(Fill out the 'Quick Apply' to receive address)