Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
Air Serv has many open positions at Denver International Airport!
• Able to drive forklift trucks for purpose of loading and unloading freight from trucks.
• Booking and assigning freight to a flight by inputting data into computer.
• Loading freight into carts to be taken to flight line.
• Able to drive bobtail or tug for purpose of towing freight in cargo carts.
• Adhere to required security procedures and hazardous material handling requirements.
• Maintain and update inventory.
• Maintain a clean, safe work area at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
* Job duties may be modified at any time.
• Advancement Opportunities!
• Full Time, Part Time, Permanent & Seasonal Schedules
• Must Pass a Drug Test and a Background Check
Apply in person, Mon-Friday 10AM-3PM
(Fill out the 'Quick Apply' to receive address)