Posted on Aug. 12, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Call Transfer Associate (Inbound Vacation Sales)
Bluegreen Vacations is also the “Official Vacation Provider for Choice Hotels International,” one of the largest hotel companies in the world. We are currently hiring enthusiastic, sales-minded professionals for our state of the art office to sell our premier, specially priced vacations to guests of one of our several business partnerships. We offer 16 world class destinations such as: Orlando, Las Vegas, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Smoky Mountains, Branson, New Orleans, St. Petersburg, St. Augustine and more! Make that positive career change now!
Make over $1,100 per week for only 12 vacations sales a week! Our top associates make up to $110 per sale. In 2015 our top rep made $85k!
Classes start Monday, August 15th and September 12th!!
Questions? Call our recruiter, Yassel Gonzalez, at 407-587-8231
Specific Duties Include:
• Answering inbound calls transferred from Choice Hotels Reservation Centers to sell discounted vacations
• Overcoming guest objections
• Resolution of guest concerns
• Following Quality Assurance expectations and standards
• Verify individuals or couples traveling meet eligibility requirements
• Maintain confidentiality of personal information
• Meeting or exceeding weekly sales expectations
• Other duties as assigned
Full Time positions available. Full Time positions offer benefits. Seeking Sales Professionals to work AM or PM Shifts.
Benefits kick in at 60 days!
• Company Paid Life/ADD
• Voluntary LTD
• Voluntary ADD
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Health Advocate
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account
Your full time career with Bluegreen Vacations also includes:
• Paid Training
• Attractive compensation plan (base hourly plus an uncapped commission)
• Medical, dental and vision plans (60 days)
• 401 (k) with company match
• Generous paid time off plans – increase with tenure
• Associate Use of Resorts Program (up to 7 nights at $75 for the entire stay – four times a year)
• Education Assistance Program for qualified areas of study (hospitality, business, human resources, etc)
• Friends and Family Travel Program – up to 30% off
• Discounts on services offered by Bluegreen Vacations and alliances
• Career growth opportunities
• Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
• Fun, friendly work environment
• Beautiful office conveniently located off I-4 and near the Millenia Mall
What we do: The Bluegreen Vacation Sales Center (BVSC) is part of Bluegreen Vacations’ Corporate Marketing sector. At the BVSC we have several departments that are responsible for both the selling of discounted vacations and creating reservations, adding upgrades, attraction tickets and car rentals to pre-existing vacation purchases. We also provide world-class customer support to existing guests. We’re a lively, fun group of professionals eagerly seeking to add some fresh talent to our Bluegreen family! Our call center takes inbound and makes outbound calls, has recently grown by 150 people, and is consistently upgrading and updating materials, software and programs to allow for efficient and exceptional customer service to our guests.
What you’ll do: The purpose of the Call Transfer Associate is to promote the company’s products through the selling of vacation getaways. The associate is expected to explain available vacation getaways, qualifications, sales terms and answering all guest questions appropriately and effectively. Ensure guest getaway expectations and sales process expectations are met or exceeded.
What you need:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• Sales or marketing experience in the hospitality, customer service, call center or service industries
• Experience selling vacations for timeshare marketing a plus
• Proven track record excelling in commission environment
• Upbeat and positive attitude
• Flexibility to work weekends
• Successful Call Transfer Associates build rapport quickly with a diverse group of individuals, are self-motivated to exceed personal and department goals, and thrive in stressful situations
“We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.”