Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
• Excellent Pay!
HABLA ESPANOL ?
Nielsen is hiring for a part time bilingual customer service representatives who will be responsible for placing outbound telephone calls to households across the United States to enlist the
household's cooperation to participate in a survey or to recruit them to participate in a Diary, Panel, or to place additional calls to client-specific studies. This position could also be responsible for placing reminder calls to respondents.
• High School diploma or GED equivalency
• 18+ years of age
• 6 months of prior call center experience or phone experience
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Must be fluent in English & Spanish (Read, Speak & Write)
• Reading ability
• Prior experience in sales, education, customer service, collections, or similar (Preferred)
• Computer and typing skills (Data entry)
• Practice exceptional customer service and telephone techniques
• Follow strict guidelines for obtaining consistent unbiased data
• Manually dial households utilizing a keypad while following specific dialing guidelines.
• Deliver complex verbatim scripts for 90% of survey
• Ability to maintain participants engagement throughout a lengthy survey with a high level of complexity
• Ability to maintain a high level of patience and professionalism throughout lengthy surveys
• Ability to listen to and accurately capture respondent answers over the phone
• Persuade reluctant respondents to participate in surveys and diaries
• Maintain confidentiality of procedures, scripts and respondent information
• Demonstrate the ability to move around within a survey to add, delete or change information when appropriate
• Ability to meet stringent quality assessments standards and call monitoring requirements
• Cooperate with co-workers and management while working toward department goals
• Maintain center standards for performance and productivity
• Follow all center policies and procedures as outlined in the call center policy addendum
• Ability to arrive to work on time, and as scheduled, in order to adhere to assigned work schedule and meet team goals
• Ability to speak clearly, with enthusiasm, while using tone variation and voice inflection
• Ability to quickly build professional relationships over the phone
• Ability to explain difficult concepts in simple terms
• Ability to persuade respondents to participate in surveys
• Consent to be monitored and recorded while conducting surveys
• Goal focused with willingness to accept coaching and development
• One weekend shift required each week (Saturday or Sunday)
• 3-5 shifts per week
• 20-28 hours per week (PT)
• Type of shift: Multiple shifts (Primarily PM)
• Flexible Schedules: 4-6 Hours/Day (PT)
*Employment offer subject to passing a criminal background check.
"Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class."
Click on Apply Now!