Posted on Aug. 24, 2016
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you to a career opportunity that you will love. Cox Communications call center is looking for customer focused individuals to join our team and be the voice of our brand to serve, solve and sell.
• Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
• FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
• Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
• Retirement Benefits including 401(K) and Pension
• Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
• Tuition Assistance provided
• High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
• Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
An Account Services Representative is part of a supportive, service-oriented team that:
• Exceeds our customer expectations by providing top notch customer service.
• Respond to inbound customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services.
• Educates residential Cox customers about additional service opportunities.
• Maximizes opportunities to sell additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience.
Lives the Cox Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company:
• Integrity - We do business with honesty and integrity. We meet or exceed the highest ethical standards in all of our business activities. We can be trusted to do what we say we will do. We Live Cox Values.
• People - Our employees are our most important asset. They set us apart. We invest in their continuous development and recognize their contributions to our success.
• Diversity - Diversity of cultures and ideas makes us stronger; it is a core Value at Cox. We value different approaches, thinking perspectives and people.
• Customers - Our customers are our lifeblood. They depend on us to provide reliable, quality products and outstanding service at every opportunity. We count on employees to do the right thing for our customers.
• Community - Communities connect us to the people we serve. We are leaders and responsible citizens in the communities where we live and work. At the heart of our Values we support youth, education and environmental sustainability.
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as an Account Services Representative, where you’ll be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career.
The Cox Communications Difference:
Cox Communications is more than just a place to work. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents and grow your career.
Our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
We are committed to having a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We embrace and foster an environment that builds on the unique talents that come from a variety of people and perspectives.
Cox Communications Ranks 17 on the 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity
Cox Ranked in Top 10 for Diversity Councils
Keep reading to learn more about the role and to apply to join the Cox Communications team NOW!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Work in an energetic call center environment delivering excellent customer care by greeting customers, asking questions, and actively listening to customers to understand their needs or requests.
• Exceed our customer expectations by documenting call details and new account information into the system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
• Build customer loyalty by resolving customer problems on the first call.
• Educate customers on billing details, Cox policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service.
• Perform any necessary calculations pertaining to fees, time periods, or dates.
• Provide customer support by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, request, or problems while identifying up-selling opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers
• 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting
• High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience
• Eligibility to work in the United States
• 6+ months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
• 1 - 2 year work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center
• Strong aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
• Enthusiastic and personable
• Must be able to work in a call center or highly structured environment
• Strong computer skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens
• Ability to adapt to constant change
• Demonstrated solid work history.
Important Note: Applicants must proceed to the applicant tracking system via the link provided on the next page for further consideration.