at Trade Global
Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
CALL CENTER / FULL TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS
TradeGlobal is an end-to-end ecommerce provider, offering best-in-class services and solutions to leading fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands on a global scale. We provide the technologies and operations that enable emerging businesses to evolve and established businesses to prosper. TradeGlobal manages all aspects of the supply chain, including website development, digital marketing, content management, photography and design, omni-channel fulfillment, logistics and customer care. With locations in North America, Hong Kong and Shanghai and plans for further expansion, we are positioned for growth – so join us today and grow with us.
The Customer Care Agent will represent TradeGlobal and our valued clients with high regard to providing exceptional customer service. This position will handle a variety of customer interactions (phone, email, chat) as they relate to both order processing and customer service.
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements:
• Prior customer service experience (retail, restaurant, etc)
• Prior call center experience
• At least a high school diploma
• Computer skills; the ability to learn technical information provided in trainings
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility and the desire to take on additional responsibility
• A good phone voice and a professional phone manner
• Reliable transportation
• A passion and sense for fashion
• The desire to help people
• Excellent social skills
• Must be able to provide 12 hr window for 8 hr shift
• Must be able to work at least one weekend day
• Fun work environment
• Business casual dress
• Voluntary employee benefits, such as health, life and disability insurance
• Paid time off
• Discounts on products, employee appreciation events and more
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
2 Easy steps to Apply!
Step 1: Complete the Quick Apply form to right of this posting, you may attach your resume then click APPLY NOW.
Step 2: Visit the Employers Career Website link provided to fill out your app right away!
TradeGlobal is an Equal Opportunity Employer