Posted on Jul. 17, 2017
401K, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
We are currently hiring for Collector Call Center Agent Representatives at our Monticello Minnesota location.
EARN UP TO $15/HR + ENDLESS BONUS POTENTIAL!
ARE YOU BILINGUAL? FULL-TIME BILINGUAL EMPLOYEES EARN $31,200/YR + ENDLESS BONUS POTENTIAL!
Are you the type of person who likes a competitive, fast paced environment?
Are you a good communicator who wants a base pay "and" an uncapped bonus opportunity?
If so, Northland Group is the place for you!
There's No Earning Cap!
As a forward thinking industry leader, we are always looking for talented, professional individuals interested in career growth and competitive earning potential.
• Previous experience in Customer Service, Retail, Call Centers, Collections, Sales and/or Telemarketing.
• Proven ability and desire to help people.
• Excellent listening and negotiation skills with a customer service focus.
• Engaging and enthusiastic personality.
• Confident, clear and effective communication style.
• Organized, self-driven and goal-oriented.
• Keyboard proficiency and computer literacy.
• High School Diploma or GED are required.
• Bilingual candidates are a plus!
This FULL-TIME opportunity offers:
• A competitive hourly rate PLUS commission! Enjoy an uncapped commission opportunity.
• An industry-leading work environment
• Excellent Paid Training
• Employee event recognition
• Direct access to management
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Holiday and sick time
• Paid Time off (PTO)
• Flexible Schedules
• NO WEEKENDS!!
Our Representatives also receive:
• Referral bonus program
• Contests and prizes
About Northland Group:
Founded in 1982, Northland Group provides business process outsourcing services focused on accounts receivable management and collection services for national credit grantors.
Our highly trained staff and industry leading technology are ready to handle high work volumes with immediate priority and superior results with the security you demand.
When you work for the Northland Group, you work for an industry leader that places a high value on its employees. We hire, train, develop and retain only the best — career-oriented people who know how to listen, learn and adjust to changing situations.
Our approach to collections is unique, and so are the people who work for us. Excellent communications skills almost goes without saying, but our employees also have the ability to problem-solve and develop new strategies that make the goal of resolving debt easier and compelling for customers.
Our proven performance helps our customers increase profitability and dramatically improve recovery rates while preserving the relationship with the consumer.
At Northland Group, we don’t sacrifice compliance and quality control for our high resolution rates. We stay abreast of, and even help develop, industry compliance rules.
In addition we prioritize compliance in our business model and maintain some of the most stringent quality control standards in collections.
**Background Checks and Drug screens are performed.