Posted on Oct. 27, 2017
$14.00– $16.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
Call Center Agents
Customer Relations Coordinators - Video Repair
At Spectrum/Charter, it's all about the customer's experience. Spectrum/Charter employees are cooperative, trustworthy, and resourceful. We are good neighbors to our employees, our customers and our communities. We value everyone! JOIN OUR GROWING AND DYNAMIC TEAM!
We are currently hiring full time Call Center Agents for evening shifts + weekends. Shifts could go as late as 1-2:00 AM.
We have an excellent training and career progression program as well as great benefits!
Medical, Dental, 401K+generous company match, Retirement Accumulation Plan, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Complimentary phone, internet and cable service (If you reside in a Charter service area), Vacation, Personal & Sick time and excellent training program.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center is a plus, but not required
• Previous customer service representative experience is a plus, but not required
ResponsibilitiesProvide basic customer support related to Spectrum/Charter services, including troubleshooting video issues and responding to basic billing inquiries (i.e., taking a payment, providing account balance). Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
• Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
• Effectively present and discuss Spectrum/Charter products and services
• Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services
• Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently
• Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility
• Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product
• Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits
• Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken
• Fulfill work schedules as required
• Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers
• Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
• Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives preferred
Work hours• Evening Shifts + Weekends
• Shifts could go as late as 1:00-2:00 am
Apply online - Requisition Number 206418BR
see apply buttons