Posted on Sep. 10, 2016
Flexible schedule, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance
Knight Enterprises is currently offering a $500 sign on bonus to new and experienced Installers - click Apply to request more information and to submit your interest.
Knight Enterprises installs telecommunication infrastructure for major cable / VOIP providers like Charter Communications, Bright House Networks, and Comcast.
Your opportunities as a Cable Installation Technician for Knight Enterprises:
• Available Apprenticeship
• 401K, Dental, Health insurance, Disability, Life, Vision
• $500 sign on bonus
• Continuously growing field with no shortage of work
• Learning a new, mentally challenging trade
• Physical work that keeps the body moving
• Be a part of the creation of the internet
• Make $40,000 + a year
• Work for a contractor named "Best Contractor in the U.S" in 2012
• No experience required, training and ongoing mentorship provided
• Vehicle compensation
Requirements to work as an Apprentice or Installer:
• A valid driver's license
• Must own a Truck - Van - or SUV with full auto coverage
• Pass drug test and background
Knight Enterprises offers an opportunity to grow as an individual:
• Continuing education on the latest customer service techniques, apprentice program is available
• Learn how to build cable and internet systems with a focus on attention to detail
• Be a part of our family like culture
• Gain confidence in yourself through the mental challenges of the job bettering your overall professionalism
Knight Enterprises' three pillars of excellence:
Prior to work commencement, a contract will be signed and the passing of drug & background tests will be required.
We have multiple locations with work available - no need to apply to each location. Simply express your interest in your one email application to the recruiter through this Apply link. Make sure to leave your phone number and name and area you want to work in the typed message! No Resume Required, but preferred!