Posted on Oct. 11, 2016
Flexible schedule, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance
Knight Enterprises is currently offering a $500 Sign On Bonus to new and experienced Installers - click Apply to request more information and to submit your interest.
Knight Enterprises installs telecommunication infrastructure for major cable / VOIP providers like Charter Communications, Bright House Networks, and Comcast.
Your opportunities as a Cable Installation Technician for Knight Enterprises:
• Available Apprenticeship
• 401K, Dental, Health insurance, Disability, Life, Vision
• $500 Sign On Bonus
• Continuously growing field with no shortage of work
• Learning a new, mentally challenging trade
• Physical work that keeps the body moving
• Be a part of the creation of the internet
• Make $40,000 + a year
• Work for a contractor named "Best Contractor in the U.S" in 2012
• No experience required, training and ongoing mentorship provided
• Vehicle compensation / Company vehicle provided
Requirements to work as an Apprentice or Installer:
• A valid driver's license
• Pass drug test and background
Knight Enterprises offers opportunity. We offer mental growth in a technological field that continues to re-invent itself on a daily basis. This means more work for us and - in turn - more work for our employees. Cable and internet are much needed commodities and quickly becoming a necessity of daily life. That means learning the trade will pay you back ten-fold since there will never be a moment where skilled cable installation technicians are not needed. When we say we offer opportunity, we do not do so lightly. Our business is to connect people, businesses and entire countries. When you are on social media, you are doing so by the infrastructure our technicians create.
So, we here at Knight Enterprises would like to ask you, "Why just use the internet... when you can build it?"
Knight Enterprises offers an opportunity to grow as an individual:
• Continuing education on the latest customer service techniques, apprentice program is available
• Learn how to build cable and internet systems with a focus on attention to detail
• Be a part of our family like culture
• Gain confidence in yourself through the mental challenges of the job bettering your overall professionalism
Knight Enterprises' three pillars of excellence:
• QUALITY We are a full service, communications company committed to providing unrivaled value to our customers. We use the best, most advanced equipment in addition to having the top professionals in the business allowing us to tackle our customers every need. And we can do the same for you.
• EXPERIENCE We are committed to keeping our skills and equipment finely honed to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Our team consists of certified and experienced professionals covering a wide range of essential skills such as engineering, project management, architects, technicians, etc. All technicians carry the proper and current certifications required by the job type.
• RESPECT Each member of the Knight Enterprises team knows that our business image is on the line every time they engage an existing or prospective customer. Because of this, we treat everyone with the utmost respect and never compromise on quality.
Prior to work commencement, a contract will be signed and the passing of drug & background tests will be required.
We have multiple locations with work available - no need to apply to each location. Simply express your interest in your one email application to the recruiter through this Apply link.
Please E-Mail Regional Recruiter through the "Apply" field above. Make sure to leave your phone number and name and area you want to work in the typed message! No Resume Required, but preferred!