Posted on Nov. 9, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow. We are currently seeking a C ++ Developer to join our team.
Education requirementsBachelor’s degree in Computer Science is required
• Debugging & profiling Tools – gdb;
• Familiarity with various Unix/Linux tools for development – including vi, cMake, git;
Responsibilities• Learn custom frameworks quickly and adapt to the same
• Design & develop systems that process huge volumes of data with a sub-millisecond performance
• Work with multiple application level Financial protocols
• Work in a widely distributed team environment
Skills• Desired Skills: Working with DevOps Tools such as Puppet, Familiarity with Doxygen Documentation system
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed and team environment as well as excellent problem solving, organizational skills and professionalism.
• Ability to work and speak to (influence) all levels of leadership within client organizations.
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.