Posted on Jun. 22, 2016
PCA Mission Pharmacy is the Kittanning division of PCA Pharmacy and is currently hiring for a BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER. THIS POSITION WOULD REQUIRE RELOCATING.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident's needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
Location PCA Pharmacy
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER WHO IS COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are an LTC Pharmacy currently seeking an experienced BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER to join the team!
The responsibilities of our Business Office Manager will include, but are not limited to
- Manages process for month end reporting.
- Manages and oversees claims; billing; and audit process
- Partners with billing staff to review and check adjustments per facility guidelines.
- Partners with facilities, health care professionals and billing staff to close unresolved billing issues.
- Supervises, approves and reviews time-off requests and time-sheets and manages the billing department
- Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using prudent judgment related to expense(s) incurred by the Company.
- Recruits, screens, selects, hires, trains, coaches, counsels and develops a team of qualified and highly motivated individuals.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Associates or Bachelor's Degree in accounting or business or related field preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Three (3) to five (5) years' billing supervisory experience. Healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
* Three (3) to five (5) year's Medicare Part D experience.
* Minimum one (1) year multi-facility experience preferred.
* QS1 experience preferred.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.