Posted on Oct. 15, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Willows at Hamburg
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED LONG-TERM CARE BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER WHO IS COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your Medicare / Medicaid billing skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are an innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently seeking an experienced BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER to join the team!
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER:
* Assisting, supporting and managing all functions related to the health campus's business office, to include:
* Billing - Medicare & Medicaid
* Accounts Payable
* Monthly reporting
* In addition to Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance billing and collections, this role includes some staff supervision
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* 3+ years experience in a Long-Term Care business office setting or related healthcare facility
* Prior healthcare billing and collections experience with Medicare / Medicaid (CHAMP system) and Private Insurance
* Prior supervisory experience
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong computer and software
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-