Posted on Jul. 12, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Business Office Manager BOM
Must have 2 years of skilled nursing BOM experience.
Saber Healthcare, a leading long-term care and assisted living provider, is seeking a Business Office Manager. It is Saber's mission to provide the highest quality of care possible to all those we are privileged to serve. This entails a continuing commitment to always maintain the highest standards. It is through our tradition of caring and innovation for the future that our goal of the being the best is realized.
As a member of the Operations team, you will be responsible for the following job functions:
• Accurate data entry of client information, record and tie out census daily
• Responsible for all patient pay collections and hospice billing monthly
• Analyze and reconcile various accounts to ensure accuracy, and collectability
• Support resident trust activity for banking purposes and monitor resident funds
• Handle uncollectible accounts and forward to Corporate for collections
All candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a nursing home business office or nursing home billing office.
Great Benefits for you and your Family
If you feel you are the right candidate, please CLICK APPLY NOW!