at S A Comunale
Posted on Nov. 21, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc., a leading specialized contractor in the fire protection industry, has an opportunity available for a seasoned Business Development Manager for our Fire Inspection Services to work out of our Corporate Office.
The ideal candidate will have ten years experience in Sales and three years experience in Sales Management with a proven successful record of accomplishment along with above average communications capabilities.
The primary function of this role is to manage all aspects of Branch Office Inspection Sales and participate directly in National Account Sales and includes hiring, training and supervision of Inspection Sales Representatives. The Company goal is to continuously grow the revenues of Inspections and National Accounts while maintaining profits, satisfying customer’s requirements and staying compliant with NFPA guidelines. This position reports to the Vice President of the Service & Inspection Division and will require a close working relationship with Branch Managers, the Inspection Operations Manager and the National Accounts Manager.
This job requires a high energy level with a focus towards sales, prospecting for new clients, personnel management, and customer service. It will require travel to the Branch Offices, customer sites and trade shows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop sales budgets.
• Ensure that each Inspection Sales Rep. meets or exceeds sales budgets.
• Develop and monitor weekly quoting ,sales and prospecting activity utilizing Salesforce.
• Responsible for training and coaching the Inspection Sales Reps. to identify and develop new customers accounts and prospect.
• Goals will include each Branch Office adding at least one to two Inspectors per year.
• Actively participate in resolving customer problems when necessary.
• Perform employee evaluations to identify areas of improvement and implement necessary development and training programs.
• Perform ride-alongs with Inspection Sales Reps during sales and prospecting calls to customer sites.
• Directly responsible for making contact with National Account customers and developing relationships through networking, prospecting and attending trade shows.
Plan, direct, coordinate and evaluate the activities and performance of direct reports.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Ten years experience in sales and three years experience in sales management with a proven successful record of accomplishment.
Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications and Salesforce
• Must develop and maintain strong business relationships.
• Must think strategically, make sound decisions, and produce accurate and timely results.
• Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management.
• Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
• Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
• Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
• Must work with minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed plans, and programs.
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of employees, government agencies, customers, vendors and suppliers.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Base + Incentives
• Car Allowance
• Laptop & Phone
ABOUT S.A. COMUNALE CO., INC. - An EMCOR Company:
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc. has been an industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for 40 years.
Our company specializes in the design, installation, inspection, and service of fire sprinklers systems and alarm systems. Our capabilities include nationwide preventive and emergency services for virtually any type of fire protection system, as well as complete, long-term system monitoring and management.
With 12 locations and over 800 employees, including 400 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type including renowned sports arenas, government and educational facilities, hospitals, casinos and hotels, and more.