Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
** Come meet our hiring manager in person
** Visit us on Tuesday September 19th from 10am to 2pm!
** Click Apply Now for location address
The Business Consultant, Inbound Sales position generates revenue by taking inbound calls from prospective customers and through outbound calling of customers and prospects for sales opportunity. The Business Consultant, Inbound Sales will offer the customer exceptional service, product knowledge and the most effective product to fit the customer’s needs. This position is the first point of contact with customers. Often this position requires managing and working with existing customers through repeat sales experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Make outbound calls for promotions, special pricing; actively convert calls into sales through predictive dialers and manual dialing.
• Provide feedback on customer reactions and program improvements. .
• Meet quality, efficiency, and revenue goals established for each individual and team; meet attendance expectations.
• Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
• Compiles and/or work lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from Internet Web sites, and other sources.
• Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone qualifying leads and sell products and services.
• Use coaching, training sessions and one-to-one meetings positively to take ownership of your development.
• Represent Web.com positively in all customer interaction.
• Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practices in the area of security, with special emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
• Maintain awareness of the availability of all products and services in the company so that every opportunity to meet our customer's needs is taken.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Proven record of exceptional customer service skills.
• Thorough understanding of Web.com customer service tools/systems.
• Good research and problem solving skills; self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
We're here for one reason: to help small businesses succeed online. With over 3 million customers and 20 years of experience, we know what small businesses need to succeed on the web. We're here to help with easy solutions that grow your business:
Products and Services
Though Web.com has grown a LOT since it opened, we still maintain a small company feel, which means we like to work hard and play hard, too.
Our commitment to innovation depends on everyone owning responsibility to deliver exceptional products and customer service. This ownership also involves becoming an owner of the company as every employee of Web.com gets stock. We offer a casual and comfortable work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and excel. We believe in supporting our employees to achieve their best and if you have a high batting average, we will give you opportunities within the company to grow: that is our promise. We feel that Web.com is a unique place to work. Give it a try and see why our employees stay so long!
Casual Working Environment
Like lots of other tech companies, Web.com offers a casual work environment so you can be comfortable while you work. This casual atmosphere translates into the way we communicate with each other, too... you will see employees from all over the company talking with executives because they want to make the company better. You will attend meetings where people from different teams passionately express differing opinions. Being casual means that you get to express who you are. We feel that's the kind of environment that generates loyalty and innovation. So far, we've been proven right.
At Web.com, teamwork is critical. We believe that teamwork is the key to efficiency and you will have to rely on team members to meet deadlines. After awhile, this will become a natural skill. . . reaching out to those around you and knowing that the job will get done. But we have discovered that it is not overly hard to meet critical deadlines when you are part of a strong team.
We always encourage our employees to go the extra mile because our business is serving small business customers. We are in business to help small businesses succeed . . . so when they need our help, we answer. We strive to deliver the best products and services that will help our customers stay in business . . . and employees at Web.com care about the work that they do every day. We feel it is important work . . . we care about the success and needs of our customers: that is why we are in business.