Posted on Sep. 24, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
Business Class Billing Support Representatives
Spectrum Cable is currently seeking Customer Care, Commercial Billing Support Representative in our Austin, TX location. Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The purpose of this position is to assist our customers with billing issues, taking payments, adjustment requests, and simple collections activity as well as contacting customers to answer and resolve customers’ questions pertaining to their account.
Shifts: Full flexibility to work 40 hours a week; 11:30am - 8pm (Monday - Friday)
Essential Job Duties:
• Provide Billing Support
• Support customers who have questions about their bill, existing services or potential service enhancements and ensure that expectations have been met prior to ending the call
• Work with customers who have accounts that are in past due status to ensure that they understand their options and do not experience any disruption in service
• Educate customers as to how to solve similar billing issues
• Listen to customer concerns and diffuse frustration by providing options and solutions
• Proficient in engaging customers in appropriate upsell opportunities and discussions
• Proficient in time management and organizes appropriate customer follow ups as needed
• Work is closely supervised and reviewed for completeness and accuracy
• Ensure Customer Satisfaction -- internal and external
• Works independently and enjoys working in teams
• Understands customer needs, and strives to meet customer expectations, ensuring great customer service
• Receive and respond to high volume of telephone inquiries from internal and/or external customers and provide expert advice and solutions through problem resolution
• Provide all pertinent information to the customer and document it using the appropriate call-tracking system to ensure first contact resolution
• Develop and maintain strong product and customer knowledge base on a continuous basis via internal training opportunities, external sources and self-education
• Meet or exceed department attendance and policy standards
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma required; 2 year college degree preferred
• Billing customer support experience required
• Experience includes heavy phone usage (experience preferred in call center, reception, operator, telemarketing, soft collections, front desk, etc.) required
• Data entry and computer experience required
• Microsoft Word and Excel experience preferred
• Bilingual -- fluency in Spanish is plus, not required
• Must have good communication skills, and basic math skills
• Requires cooperation, initiative, patience and good judgement
Spectrum believes that by providing our employees with a complete array of benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter the most, both at work and at home. You will receive a total compensation package that includes monthly variable pay opportunities, performance bonuses, generous benefits, sales commissions, discount pricing on our residential products (so long as you live within our service area) and more. You’ll also discover ample resources and encouragement that inspire career progression and help you grow at your own pace.
Apply online - see apply buttons
Requisition Number: 203555BR
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.