Posted on Aug. 29, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS – NO CDL REQUIRED – BUS DRIVERS WANTED!
Apply now to become a Motor Coach Operator with Mears!
Due to our amazing team and increased business demand, we have developed an in house Driver Training Program!
• If you do not have the proper license (this position requires a Commercial Driver's License with a Passenger Endorsement CDL-P), Mears offers a paid training course so you can get your CDL-P at no cost to you!!
If you love the idea of working in the Travel and Tourism industry.... meeting new people everyday, venturing to new places, putting a smile on people's faces as they explore and enjoy all of the Orlando Destination experiences, then this could be a Very Rewarding Career Opportunity for you!
Thank you for your interest in Mears Transportation Group! Being a motor coach operator is a great way to earn money without being confined to an office or jobsite.
• We are currently offering a $1,500 sign on bonus!
• We provide all of the training necessary for you to qualify for your Commercial Driving License requirements. You receive full pay during your training period.
COMPENSATION: Hourly pay PLUS PLUS PLUS - see highlights below for Part Time and Full Time Associates!
Part Time Associates: $11.65/hr Paid Training, $12.25/hr After Training, PLUS Customer Paid Gratuities, Incentive Programs, Industry Perks, Health & 401K Benefits (subject to hours worked), and Unlimited Hours Available (in accordance with DOT Regulations).
Full Time Associates: $11.65/hr Paid Training, PLUS Company Paid Commissions, Supplemental pay up to $3.25/hr, Customer Paid Gratuities, Incentive Programs, Industry Perks, Health Benefits with cafeteria plan, 401K Benefits, Vacation Pay, and Holiday Pay.
Qualifications• 21 years of age or older and have, or be able to obtain, a Florida driver’s license
• Held a driver’s license in the United States for at least 3 years
• Able to obtain Department of Transportation (“DOT”) Medical Certification and successfully complete a Drug/Alcohol screening process
• Pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check
ResponsibilitiesPerform various tasks relating to the transport of passengers aboard motor coaches, transit buses and trolleys such as:
• Assisting passengers in boarding and exiting vehicle
• Loading, unloading and moving luggage, packages, wheelchairs and other items
• Accurately completing required paperwork (trip sheets, driver logs, vehicle inspection reports, etc.)
Skills• Communicate in clear fluent English in a courteous, friendly and professional manner
Work hoursVarious Shifts Available - We operate 7 days a week!
• To be considered you must complete the Online Application.
• Complete 'Quick Apply' to receive more job details and your online application link.
Thank you for exploring a career with Mears Transportation Group!