at Via Mobility
Posted on Oct. 15, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Via Mobility is hiring Full and Part-Time Bus Operators
CDL and Non CDL Positions Available
Hiring 40+ Drivers!
Via is a private, nonprofit organization providing on-demand paratransit and fixed route transportation services in both Boulder County and in the Metro-Denver area.
Enjoy paid CDL training (CDL & NON CDL positions) plus employee benefits.
Via is looking for Bus Operator Trainees who:
• Are punctual, courteous and safe
• Can read, write and speak English sufficiently in order to communicate
• Can work Nights, Weekends, Holidays and Split Shifts
• Are able to pass a full Criminal History Background Check
• Are able to pass a Department of Transportation Physical which includes a drug test
• Enjoy driving and customer service
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Must be 21 years old or older
• Must have a valid Colorado Driver’s license
• Must have a clean motor vehicle record
Salary Information for New Trainees
• New Hire Bonus: $600
• Training Period; $12.00/hr (approx. 3 weeks)
• Post Training $15.00/hr
Via is a drug free workplace. Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and participates in E-Verify.
QUICK APPLY to email your resume today!
after clicking the orange apply now button,
Address is provided to submit your application in person.
For more information: call the number provided. 'Apply Now' for phone number.