Posted on Aug. 9, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of LOUISVILLE, KY, is looking for a top-notch ACCOUNTING & FINANCE professional, to join the team at our Home Office as BUDGET & REIMBURSEMENT ANALYST.
The Budget & Reimbursement Analyst / Financial Analyst will support the organization's annual budgeting and cost reporting processes. This is a project driven position that requires the management of timelines and meeting deadlines.
The responsibilities of our Budget & Reimbursement Analyst / Financial Analyst will include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with leadership in understanding their financial needs
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Reviewing proposed budgets, as well as providing guidance and fine tuning annual budgets
- Partnering with accounting firms who generate Trilogy's cost reports
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Four (4) year degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited college or university
* Three plus (3+) years of related experience is required
* Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience is a must
* Healthcare, senior living, or long-term care experience is a plus
* Experience with Jet reports is a plus
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.