Posted on Jan. 12, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule
Hours: 5am-1pm, All days of the week
Pay: Starting at $10.50 (DOE)
Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, PTO after 90 days & Vacation after one year
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics. Understand
the Hotel Improvement Plan
- Prepare all food items including buffet food and special orders according to recipes and use records.
- Display the food as directed and replenish as needed.
- Prepare buffet items and other food items that need time to cook before the restaurant opens.
- Control waste, loss and usage per Standard Operating Procedure. Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct food cost problems.
- Follow WLD (Wrap, Label and Date) procedures for all food products and return to designated areas. Practice FIFO (first in first out) on all products. Utilize cooler products that are WLD first before opening new products.
- Use only NSF approved stainless steel or good grade containers and lids for all food storage.
- Project par levels and determine freezer pull and line set up.
- Maintain clean and orderly refrigerators and work areas in accordance with hotel standards. Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedule.
- Ensure that food sanitation practices are followed. Become certified in sanitation and food
handling as required by the state.
- Know and adhere to all local, city, county and state health codes.
- Complete assigned prep work to stock line. Utilize “The Prep List” to ensure all product and special tasks are complete.
- Check food before serving it to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct. Make sure that all plates and platters are garnished appropriately and according to
use records. Consistently spot check food to ensure that food served meets quality standards.
- Comply with the 30 Essentials of Food Quality and Safety standards self-inspection program.