Posted on May. 17, 2017
Wednesday. May 24th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for Location Details
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed.
Complete all application fields or download your employment profile from LinkedIn.
Job Description and Requirements:
Provide enthusiastic, professional, quality service to members and non-members. Process various inquiries and transactions as directed by properly identified members. Recommend products and services to members to enhance their quality of life. Maintain current working knowledge of the RBFCU Member Handbook as well as RBFCU policies and procedures. In addition, comply with applicable regulatory laws pertaining to the credit union and internal policies and procedures. Maintain control of cash and negotiable instruments, prepare various teller reports, and escort members into designated areas when requested.
• Must be flexible and willing to work any branch location in our Region
• High school diploma or GED required
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Type 25 WPM and proficient in utilizing PC, software, and other office equipment
• Teamwork and dedication to developing strong relationships with coworkers
• Able to move up to 50 pounds and able to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Good vision (correctable), hearing, and manual dexterity
• Able to work a flexible Monday through Saturday schedule
• Must be eligible for bondability
• Trainee: Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
• Teller: 1 year of financial institution or 1 year of customer service experience
• MSR: 2 years of financial institution or 3 years of customer service experience
• MSS: 3 years of financial institution experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.