at Kirby Risk
Posted on May. 19, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Management professionals - Are you interested in building a rewarding career with a growing company where you will have the opportunity to have a valued impact? If so, Kirby Risk Electrical Supply has a great opportunity for you!
Kirby Risk is a regional electrical distributor with 38 locations in Indiana, Illinois and Ohio. This is an exciting Branch Manager opportunity at a new location in Portage Indiana. We are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of business operations and processes, and strong leadership and communication skills. Industrial Supply experience a plus!
Come join Kirby Risk and be part of a great team!
Your Specific duties in this role will include:
• Directing all work performed and supervising all areas of multiple branch locations
• Maximizing branch profitability through the budget process; tracking and reporting on location sales and goals
• Hiring, training, mentoring, coaching, communicating, disciplining and terminating employees
• Maintaining consistency in the application of employment and human resources procedures
• Reviewing and resolving complex internal and external customer problems
• Conducting team meetings with employees to communicate branch performance
• Delegating daily operations in accordance with established policies and objectives and facilitating an environment of continuous process improvement
• Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Some college course work in Business Management or related area, and/or equivalent 5-7 years' work experience
• Forward thinking, creative coaching skills; credible, responsive team player
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, customer communication skills, and the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrates computer skills and aptitude, Microsoft Office preferred
• Effectively sets priorities, maintains organization and meets deadlines
• Business acumen
The candidate must possess the ability to push, pull, carry up to 50 lbs. Occasional travel is required.
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO
Any responses not reflecting the education/skills/experience required will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer