Posted on Sep. 26, 2016
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to work for a Furniture Company located near North OBT area in Orlando. Bookkeeper will promote a positive image of the company, by providing quality accounting services to customers and vendors.
In this role you will keep records of the day-to-day accounting operations for all accounts payable/receivable. This includes: data-entry, processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, maintaining cash flow spreadsheets, reconciliations, preparing income and expense reports, analyzing data to identify trends and detect outliers, as well as supporting other general accounting related duties. Some receptionist duties as multi-line phone rolls to accounting group during break periods. Also may include special projects as assigned and may assist with overflow work from administrative and executives as needed.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping with QuickBooks required.
• Dependable, good organizational skills and record keeping.
• Must have the following qualities: discretion, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude, cheerful presence and people skills, and good computer skills, including use of Microsoft Outlook,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great attention to detail is essential.
• Associates degree in Accounting or Business helpful but not required
• 2+ years of bookkeeping experience with QuickBooks.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially strong in Excel and Word.
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour DOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Note before applying that our employee selection process includes drug testing, extensive background screening, pre-employment assessments, and reference checks with previous employers.
For immediate consideration please apply with your resume and call to schedule an interview.