Posted on Jul. 25, 2017
$30,000.00– $35,000.00 Annually
Pay range $30,000 - $35,000 based on skills and experience
The job of office assistant/bookkeeper requires a wide range of technical, business and communications skills.
Role: To provide administrative support to senior management.
Education requirements• Associate degree or higher in a related field preferred but not required; a combination of work experience and education may be substituted for degree
Experience requirements• 2-3 years bookkeeping experience.
• Expert level knowledge in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
• Keep files, paper and electronic, up to date and organized.
• Develop, maintain and prepare reports from database.
• Provide immediate troubleshooting to support office needs.
• Experience with QuickBooks, a plus
• Proficient with MS Office
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Administrative/Bookkeeping Duties
• Accounts Payable/Receivables; Preparation of invoices for payment; Preparation and data entry of deposits.
• Reviewing of invoices from vendors and entry for payment.
• Processing and issuance of checks for signatures and mailing.
• Follow-up with vendors and/or staff on outstanding items, as needed.
• Monthly reporting of sales activity.
• Assist Management with preparation of monthly/periodic reporting requests.
• Assist with month-end accounting reports and closing.
• Maintaining and reconciling general ledger accounts.
• Investigating discrepancies within financial paperwork or within accounts.
• Keep Management organized and informed, providing them with necessary resources to review financial information.
• Answer incoming phone calls; provide necessary information to callers; route calls if additional information is needed.
• Successfully balance and prioritize small and large projects.
• Work through difficult situations and provide insight and organization for given projects.
SkillsPersonal Attributes/Necessary Skill Set:
• Able to manage multiple projects with frequent interruptions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to connect with a diverse group of people
• Able to adapt and be flexible
• Highly organized
• Organizationally skilled and detail-oriented
• High level of personal accountability
• Able to perform duties independently and achieved desired results
Work hoursMonday - Friday
1. EMAIL: Fill out the "QUICK APPLY" form, submit resume, and select "Apply Now".