Posted on Jul. 19, 2017
Duplicator Sales & Service seeking:
Billing Specialist for
Maintenance Contract Billing
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reports to Accounting Manager/Billing. Sets up and maintains the billing functions for Louisville, Lexington, Elizabethtown and/or Indiana Monthly Maintenance contracts on single machines that include supplies. Territories responsible for will be directed by manager.
1. Inputs data into OMD system for initial setup of a cycle record and makes contract changes as requested by the Service Manager.
2. Maintains contact with customer via fax, email or telephone to acquire current meter reading. Also may utilize @Remote, FM Audit and ADS to obtain meter readings. Enters meter readings into OMD and generates invoices.
3. Reviews invoices for accuracy. Prepares for distribution. Ensures cards are filed after billing.
4. Notifies Service Manager when contracts are due for annual review. Makes contract changes as requested. Creates new billing cards as needed.
5. Generates credit invoices as needed to correct billing or per Service Manager’s request.
6. Assists customers with questions and problems regarding billing issues. Follows up with other personnel to assist in problem resolution.
7. Provides telephone relief for the Receptionist while on break, lunch and vacation as scheduled. Knowledgeable regarding receptionist’s duties including processing incoming mail, operating folder/inserter and transferring calls accurately.
8. Maintains positive professional relationship with other billing personnel, co-workers from other departments and external customers.
9. Assists with special projects as assigned.
*Ability to communicate effectively.
*Ability to utilize a desktop computer and keyboard for data entry and retrieval purposes.
*Ability to access files from 6-8 foot filing shelf utilizing step stool
*Ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods of time
Apply via e-mail, attaching resume using Quick Apply - See apply buttons