Posted on Sep. 14, 2017
New Building - Shepherdsville KY
FULL TIME PERMANENT
BILINGUAL SUPERVISOR POSITION
GREAT Pay - Salary Positions
Great working environment!
Friendly & Helpful Management
New Lunch Room w/ fresh vending, TV's, Gaming Stations, lockers, etc
Chance to win extra $$$ with monthly game tournaments!
Must pass background check.
Education requirements• A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required — Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Experience requirements• At least 2 years of work experience in a distribution center environment required - 3 to 5 years in a Supervisor role preferred
Qualifications• Working understanding of basic math functions (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Working knowledge of common business computer systems and applications — specifically, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English — bilingual English/Spanish communication skills preferred
• Possess the dexterity to utilize writing utensils (pen/pencil), calculators, small hand-held tools, manual razors and other mechanical/electrical equipment without assistance
• Ability to prepare, comprehend, and translate detailed budgets, reports, and financial information in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
• Possess the learning capacity to receive and apply cross-functional training; willingness to assist other functions and work groups as needed so the department achieves or exceeds its overall business objectives
• Ability to comprehend and adhere to all GameStop policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those related to attendance and scheduling requirements, honesty and integrity, confidentiality, safety, and conflict of interest
Responsibilities• Lead, monitor and direct the daily activities of a specific area in the Distribution Center. Provide guidance and support to Leads and Associates.
• Supervise 2 – 3 non-exempt Leads and 15 – 30 non-exempt team members in the day-to-day operations of the distribution center.
Work hours1st Shift Available
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached your resume, and select "Apply Now".