Posted on Jun. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on June 20, 2017 from 10AM to 2PM.
*Click Apply now for the location address.
Bilingual Retention Specialist – Customer Service
Our dynamic and exciting credit repair agency is looking for extraordinary individuals like you to offer superior service to our clients seeking assistance in credit repair! Come enjoy working with our talented and creative team. Ideal candidates will have a vibrant, positive attitude and effectively manage a substantial client base. By educating and providing regular account reviews, our Retention Advisors enable clients to live a “Better Credit Life”.
The Retention Advisor (aka Client Care Advisor) works with clients via inbound/outbound calls, emails, and voicemails to retain clients by proactively addressing client questions and concerns, and educating clients on our products and services. A client centric focus is critical to heighten client satisfaction and retention. This position requires excellent interpersonal verbal and written business communication skills.
• Minimum of 2 years customer service / retention experience required
• Minimum of 2 years call center experience
• Bilingual in English-Spanish encouraged to apply but not required
• Knowledge of Windows Office applications, and Internet Explorer
• Excellent interpersonal verbal and written business communication skills
• An ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks
• Be detailed oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
• Be reliable and dependable working with and building strong teams
• Ability to type at least 45 WPM
• Provide world-class service to business clients via telephone and email
• Identify and resolve client concerns and issues, and maintain client accounts in a professional, timely manner striving to exceed client expectations
• Analyze client feedback for account retention, and negotiate toward client-business win-wins
• Consistently maintain service levels, business communication standards, and quality measures such as accuracy and responsiveness
• Advise and/or upgrade clients to programs and services that better meet their needs
• Maintain knowledge of business products, services, and programs
• Adhere to business policies, procedures and productivity standards
• This position is compensated on a full-time hourly basis with forty (40) weekly work hours required.
• Benefit eligibility after 90 days with the organization (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, LTD).
• Hourly compensation starts at $11.50 / hour (based on experience) plus bi-weekly commissions.
• To apply please email your resume and professional references to HR@ovationcredit.com
• To learn more about our company and how we assist our clients, please visit www.ovationcredit.com