Posted on Nov. 26, 2016
We are growing our Inbound Sales Call Center!
**Classes to start in December of 2016**
Now Hiring Bilingual Inbound Sales Agents!
********* No Cold Calling ***************
********* Excellent Benefits *************
********* Convenient Location *********
********* Brand New Office *************
Charter’s Inbound Sales Department currently seeks full time Bilingual Inbound Sales Representatives for our call center.
The Bilingual Inbound Sales Representative is a consultative professional sales position within our Telesales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for residential cable, internet and home phone. This professional is responsible for learning a customer’s household needs and making recommendations while maximizing revenue for Charter Communications.
This position is required to sell, transfer, provide information, and offer assistance on all aspects of cable services to potential and current Spanish customers by telephone.
Essential Job Functions:
· Sells Spectrum’s products and services to achieve monthly revenue and sales quotas in Video, Data and Phone through proactive consultative needs analysis with new and existing customers including development of client centric product solutions. Attempts to sell on every call regardless of the customer’s initial reason for calling, such as billing calls, service calls and complaint calls.
· Enhances the customer experience by speaking with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, enter orders, transfer services or escalate complaints. Serves as expert and educator to customers on all Spectrum’s products, services and packages along with competitor’s offerings.
· Navigates and uses various databases and applications to accurately and quickly capture, maintain and retrieve records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken. Maintains call and data entry accuracy levels that meet department expectations.
· Follows Charter’s policies and procedures to accomplish all responsibilities and maintains confidentiality of customer information, including both personal and financial information.
· Must be fluent in both English and Spanish and pass a verbal bilingual assessment
· Must have ability to persuasively present products and services to meet customer needs, address and overcome objection and close sales
· Must demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality of service to the customer
· Must be competitive and be driven by daily, weekly and monthly
· Maintain high performance levels in very difficult, changing, uncertain and/or other stressful situations
· Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment; listen to individuals on the telephone while at the same time navigating screens and entering information they provide
· Must provide a unique positive customer experience for each Spectrum customer by adapting own interpersonal and sales approach to customer’s own interpersonal style and situation
· Must quickly learn and apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experiences to perform the job
· Must be familiar with basic operations of Windows/Apple operating systems, internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Safari) and email (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
· Must be available to work assigned shift as within guidelines; this may include weekends, evenings or both Hours of operations are 8am-10pm Monday-Saturday, and 9am-9pm Sunday
· Some college or college degree preferred
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· Minimum of 6 months experience working with customers required, 1 year preferred.
· At least 6 months of employment working in a call center preferred.
· At least 6 months of employment in commission-based sales preferred.
· At least 6 months of employment using a computerized system as a central part of the job preferred.
Paid Training Schedule:
· Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm (first 4 weeks of training)
· Monday – Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 11am – 8pm (8 weeks)
· Must be available to work assigned shift as within guidelines; this may include weekends, evenings or both - Hours of operations are 8am-10pm Monday-Saturday, and 9am-9pm Sunday
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.