Posted on Jul. 24, 2017
***Hiring Spanish Bilingual Customer Service and Inbound Sales Representatives for Healthcare***
At TeleTech, it feels good to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Imagine it… Working in a place where you’ll be caring for others in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere with the chance to build a career!
As a TeleTech Bilingual Healthcare Insurance Sales Agent, you will take inbound calls from customers with questions regarding their health insurance, wellness programs, prescription plans and help provide the best solutions for the customers’ health and financial well-being. The Healthcare Industry is full of compassionate, caring people like you, whose goal is to help others through some of the more difficult times in their lives.
We will train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so that you can provide the highest level of service and advocacy to the people in need. We are seeking dedicated and reliable individuals interested in taking their customer service career to the next level and join our Health Insurance Career Development Program. In this program, TeleTech will:
• Provide FREE licensing course
• Assure flexible and additional study sessions
• Cover the cost of the exam fees
• Pay yearly renewal of license while connected with TeleTech
Upon successful completion of the State Exam and receipt of your State License, you will be considered for employment as a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales Agent to provide sales support for the customers of a nationally-recognized health insurance organization. This is a free course to you required to be eligible for the license insurance agent role… and this means you will earn a higher wage than for our customer service representatives. The time in the course is your only investment in this long-term growth opportunity for yourself and your family.
Additionally, we provide those that move onto the Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales role like you with:
• Competitive hourly wage plus performance-based bonuses
• Career advancement opportunities
• Paid product knowledge, customer service, and sales training
What Experience you bring to the table…
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• A high school diploma or GED
• 6 months of customer service or sales experience
• Authorized to work in the Unites States
• A desire to help people prepare for their future healthcare needs
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity -- experience fun at work with friends!
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability