Posted on May. 4, 2017
Prefer Bilingual (English/Spanish)*
Prefer Sales experience.
Willing to train the right candidate.
Excellent pay and benefits! This is an amazing opportunity for customer care professionals. Bilingual employees earn additional salary base.
We are results-driven, spirited, vibrant, and dynamic inbound Customer Service Team with a passion for our products, technology, and our Customers. As an award winning industry leader, our team of Customer Service / Sales Professionals drives business growth exceeding objectives and monthly targets by proactively upselling to prospective new Customers and to our existing Customer base.
Our Professionals serve as BRAND CHAMPIONS for Spectrum by demonstrating a high level of energetic responsiveness to every Customer. Some sales / upselling required. We are advocates for our Customers; we not only sell products and services to our Customers but we strive to understand how these products influence their lives. As Sales professionals with an unparalleled focus on sales performance, we ‘wow’ our Customers by making their lives a little easier.
• Speak with passion and engage new and existing customers in a high-quality experience with a focus on achieving success.
• Customer Care Professionals must be results driven and customer-focused with the ability to maximize sales and retain customers by confidently creating value, building relationships and persuading customers to remain loyal to Spectrum.
• Must be early adapters with a strong desire to monitor industry product innovations and competitors’ products and offerings.
Must possess impeccable sales, retention and communication skills while exhibiting a thirst and enthusiasm for technology.
• Must be a skilled negotiator who closes the sale by listening and addressing Customer needs and concerns while consistently guiding the Customer towards commitment.
• Must have an intellectual curiosity about emerging technology with the ability to consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion when developing Customer relationships and retaining existing Customers.
• Must be willing to adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding dynamic sales goals, how they are measured, how to exceed them.
• Must have the ability to demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality and performance standards as well as taking ownership for their own actions and all areas of the Customer’s experience.
• Represent Bright House Networks / Spectrum in a highly professional and ethical manner, and foster our Company’s reputation and image.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities
• Ability to work flexible schedule
• Extensive phone and computer use required
• Willing to train the right candidate
• Excellent pay and benefits
• Base pay plus commission and incentives
Interested? Apply Today!