Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
• Must maintain a general understanding of policies and procedures
• Possess strong oral and written communications skills
• Knowledgeable in modern office practices, procedures and equipment
• Exhibit excellent Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• At least one year prior experience in an area of service delivery, customer service, call center technology, or related field. Will accept equivalent combination of education and work experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the position duties
• Must be proficient in data entry skills including keyboard, mouse and 10 key pad
• Must be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM. A typing test will be administered during the interview process
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bilingual in English/Spanish
SMI provides eligible employees with a wide range of benefits. Several programs such as social security, workers’ compensation, and unemployment insurance cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law.
Benefits currently available to eligible employees:
• Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance: Basic, Supplemental
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Workers’ Compensation Insurance
• 401(k) Plan and Trust
• Profit Sharing
• Health Care / Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• Health Maintenance Reimbursement Program
• Charitable Giving Program
• Employer Charitable Donation Match
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Company-wide Wellness Initiatives
•••••• $100 Referral Bonus Eligible •••••••
Some benefit programs require contributions from the employee. However, many are fully paid by
SMI is one of most highly regarded technology producers in the human services field. We develop state-of-the-art solutions for complex human service operations. To maintain our prominence in this competitive industry, SMI recruits individuals who are technical, creative, client-focused, and most importantly willing to go the Extra Mile. With over 40 years as a family-owned business, SMI considers its employees part of an extended family. Our culture is one of team work, dedication, empowerment, and a strong emphasis on work-life balance. We offer an optimal atmosphere for career growth and achievement, while remaining competitive in terms of compensation and benefits. We are a multi-state operations and administrative private company with a staff of over 300 employees throughout the United States. We depend on the expertise of our SMI team to support and develop the very best systems and product lines in the industry. If you are looking for a meaningful and fulfilling career, we hope that you will consider SMI.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a Drug Free Workplace
1. Fill out the Quick Apply Form
2. Follow the link provided after completing the Quick Apply Form and complete your application on the employer's website.
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 9/28 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address