Posted on Mar. 14, 2017
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person!!
*Visit us on March 21st from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
*Click Apply now for the location address
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Company location: Winter Park, Florida
REQUIRED - MUST BE SPANISH/ENGLISH BILINGUAL TO QUALIFY
STRATUS VIDEO is a technology-driven company that is changing the way patients and medical professionals connect across all areas of health care. At Stratus, our opportunity to strengthen the connection between technology and human interaction is what inspires us. Stratus built its foundation in the language services industry by innovating various remote interpretation services that include onsite, video and audio interpreters. Stratus has leveraged its existing technology into a telehealth division aimed at improving patient care while reducing hospital costs. Led by a team of dedicated individuals with decades of experience in the health care and technology markets, Stratus Video is committed to enabling visual communications and vital
Driven by “improving lives through better communication”, we are seeking energetic, qualified professionals to join our stellar team.
Stratus Interpreting was founded in 2011 and is based in Clearwater, FL. Learn more about Stratus on our website.
As an Operator - Bilingual CSR, you will be our customers’ first point of contact; you’ll be the friendly voice of Stratus responding to clients’ requests for telephonic interpretation. You will responsible for meeting client and organization goals in a call center environment.
· Handling large volume of inbound calls in accordance with departmental protocols
· Connecting clients to appropriate interpreter
· Answer, screen, and route outside calls to all other departments.
· Close out calls in progress
· Respond to Interpreters requests via email and telephone in accordance with departmental guidelines.
· Promote morale, professionalism, and stewardship among peers and throughout entire company.
Minimum qualifications include:
· High school Diploma or GED
· Bilingual-- fluent in English/Spanish (Required)
· Ability to type at least 35 wpm
· Ability to multitask
· At least 1 year experience in customer service/call center experience preferred
· Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
We look forward to meeting you!
Please click 'Apply' for location or submit a resume!