Posted on Jul. 27, 2016
We seek genuine individuals; people who are able to engage and delight our guests. We invest in training and development opportunities for all Team Members so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all Team Members to reach their potential as professionals. We promote social responsibility by being a good neighbor in the communities in which we reside. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
Our mission is to safeguard the integrity of the recruitment and selection process, by continually improving standards, to prompt one defining characteristic: the willingness and commitment to offer comfort, care and everything we have in us to all who come through our doors all so our guests can relax, explore and flourish.
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel is seeking a Front Desk Agent to join our team. Built in 1928 to resemble a Mediterranean-style castle, and known as Florida's "Pink Palace", the Loews Don CeSar has been revitalized and refreshed within ensuring a future as rich and storied as its history. Sugar-sand beaches, Spa Oceana, poolside and beach activities, Camp CeSar for kids and Four Diamond dining await visitors who return season after season. The Best Has Gotten Even Better!
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel features 277 accommodations including 36 suites and 2 penthouses. These light , airy rooms decorated with colors inspired by the beach that surrounds them, have remote control flat screen HD color TV's, ironing boards and irons, hair dryers, wireless internet access, Keurig coffee makers and mini bars.
Loews Don CeSar Hotel features meeting rooms that are grand while modern, offering beautiful but practical spaces for you to convene. Combine this with our superior service and spectacular views from every meeting room and you are sure to find a formula to success. For more information about the Loews Don CeSar Hotel, please visit our website at www.Loewshotels.com.
The Front Desk Agent will work closely with all hotel departments, but particularly with the Front Office Department to ensure we provide a diligent yet charismatic first impression as we greet and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all SOP's and Standards to ensure a quality stay experience.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
* Welcome and register guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests
* Obtain necessary credit and payment information from guests
* Provide check cashing
* Coordinate with other hotel departments to satisfy guest requests
* Provide detailed information about hotel facilities and operating hours
* Adhere completely to all Beach House Star Service Standards
* Sell rooms in accordance with Front Desk sales strategies
* Receive and transmit guest messages
* Perform check-out and cash handling activities in accordance with all hotel cashiering and credit policies
* Read Group Profiles and Banquet Event information on a daily basis
* Maintain the cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
* Other duties as assigned
* Maintains clean and excellent condition of Front Desk area
* Maintains proper stock of all supplies in Front Office
* Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
* Notifies appropriate individuals and departments of any problems or unusual matters of significance
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Attends all appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
* Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guest, employees and management
* Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
* Complies with all hotel standards, policies, and rules
* Complies with safety regulations and procedures
* Remains current on hotel information and changes
* Experience with the OPERA and HotSOS operating systems is preferred.
* Able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays