Posted on Mar. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Trillium Farms, located in central Ohio, is a leading producer of safe, high-quality eggs. We are looking for applicants with outstanding technical skills, problem-solving skills and a firm work ethic to join our team. We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who embody our company’s culture.
The Barn Worker is responsible for supporting all aspects of the barns. Work involves performing a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled poultry related tasks in accordance with specific instructions of a well-established routine. Work is subject to general supervision through inspections and review of results of work.
The Barn Worker is responsible for following all State and Federal regulations, including but not limited to; FDA, USDA, SQF and OSHA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Check the feeders, waters, and otherwise cares for poultry
• Cleans poultry houses, pens, feeders, water devices
• Keep and check records on mortality of poultry, feeding of poultry, and other information on flock
• Check the conveyer belts, water and feed and calls maintenance if there is a problem
• Maintain proper lighting and ventilation for poultry
• Perform related work as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Varied experience in farm work
• Any equivalent combination of training and experience
• Good Communication (Written / Verbal) skills
• Able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be able to perform all job duties of the position. Must be able to reach, bend, twist and lift above the head. Also, must be able to work in various climate conditions.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Benefits and Perks:
This position starts out at $10.50/hr with benefits that include; Health Insurance, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with match, tuition reimbursement, and a 90 day review.
Please Click on Apply for Address/Location
to Meet with the Hiring Manager Between the Hours of 10am and 2pm on Tuesday, 03/21/17.