Posted on Oct. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule
Starbucks BARISTA - Louisville Airport
Join HMSHost, the world's largest provider of food & beverage at the Louisville International Airport.
Pay rate of $10.00/hour with $1.00 shift differential for early AM Baristas.
WITH A CAREER WITH HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT!
- Paid Vacation and Flex Time upon hire
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Free uniform
- $10 Meal allowance daily
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great promote from within policy
- Opportunities for professional growth/advancement
Working at the airport - business hours, no late nights, no parking lots or restrooms to manage, quality of life and a secure work environment.
Feeling Good on the Move.
Experience requirements• Some cash handling and customer service experience preferred
Qualifications• Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
• Requires the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Starbuck's products and procedures
The Barista is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
• Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to "up-sell" products
• Prepares all drink orders to Starbucks and company standards
• Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
• Educates and informs customers about the differences among coffee beans, coffee preparation and home brewing methods
• Cleans and stocks customer area
• Follows company and Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team
Interested? Apply Today!
Fill out the "Quick Apply" and attach your resume OR apply online. Click "Apply Now" to be directed to our online application.
EOE | Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity | DFWP | Background checks will be required prior to beginning employment.