Posted on Jul. 27, 2016
Properly set, clean and maintain all function rooms, service corridors, storerooms and public function areas in a safe, accident-free manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Correctly and efficiently set up and break down all department functions. (50%)
2. Keep function room area and storage areas clean and neat at all times. (5%)
3. Return all equipment not in use to proper storage area in clean condition before the end of each shift. (5%)
4. Check electrical hook-ups for proper working order and tape down all exposed cords for equipment in use. (5%)
5. Service/freshen all meeting rooms during breaks. (10%)
6. Assist guests whenever possible, referring all requests which are beyond scope of responsibility immediately to supervisor. (5%)
7. Perform periodic deep cleaning of banquet areas. (5%)
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS : (5%)
1. Be familiar with the various types of workable setups for each function room.
2. Check temperature and see if all lights are working and adjusted properly.
3. Working knowledge of AV equipment, assist AV person/guest as needed. (5%)