Posted on Nov. 17, 2017
Apply in Person! Click Apply Now for Address!
Immediate Interviews and Offers Accepted
Applications Accepted on:
Monday -Thursday 9:00-4:00 p.m. and
Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Under direct supervision the mixer will combine raw materials in a recipe to set specifications.
Preserve the quality of the product so it does not contain any foreign material or objects.
The Mixer must be cross functional in Food Safety to be able to perform in any area needed in the plant.
Essential Functions (mental & physical)
• Verify ingredients for the recipe using code assigned to each ingredient.
• Various mixing machines
• Ability to read a recipe
• Knowledge of weights and measurements
• Ability to make adjustments to re-work batches
• Ability to operate mixing equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent GED
• English speaking or bi-lingual
• Basic math skills (5th grade level)
• Basic Reading skills (5th grade level)
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to track and log measurements
• Mechanical aptitude
• Previous experience in food production industry
• Certification in Food Safety
• Previous experience with bakery equipment
• Reasoning skills
• Proven ability to work in a team setting
• Use Good judgment
• Motivated self-starter