Posted on Jul. 1, 2018
Apply in Person! Click Apply Now for Address!
Immediate Interviews and Offers Accepted
New Pay Structure for 2018! Pay increase every six months for the first two years!
Applications Accepted on:
Monday -Thursday 9:00-4:00 p.m. and
Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Under direct supervision this position is responsible for maintaining a variety of machines servicing each production line. The Machine Operator must be cross functional in Food Safety to be able to perform in any area needed in the plant.
Essential Functions (mental & physical):
• Set up machine
• Make necessary adjustment to avoid down time
• Thread appropriate film
• Maintain corrective down time log
• Various machines involving packing of product
• Good mechanical skills
• Good communication skills
• Writing ability
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of basic machines
• Knowledge of Safety processes
• Knowledge of Food Safety
• Good attitude
• Good team player